Latest Stories

Subscription

You can subscribe to Red Carpet by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!

TOP 5 Most Popular Post

    Popular Posts

Recently Comments


News

News

Mister X Said Profitclicking Will Shut Down Definitely Soon 0 Comments

By Unknown
Saturday, February 23, 2013 | Posted in

profitclicking
It is important to note that the news I wrote today is only sourced from an email I received. 15 hours ago I have received an email from my friend about the condition of  PC now. I guess I should post it on my blog. The full email can be read below :

Hello there,
i wanna give you an information about Profitclicking you need to know.
Here is a Chat that i copied from my Skype to let u know

MISTER X: Thanks I am already in clickpaid and a Founder I used to work for Frederick with JBP and Profit Clicking I was a Moderator in the Live chat PC-room for the past year I have been with JBP/PC for 2 years now.
[09:51:59] ?Dino™©?: ok cool so why dont do PC dont pay anymore
[09:53:52] MISTER X !!: PC having issues with their servers and are going to fix them from what I know PC may shut down to finish upgrades and fix the whole system once and for all.They been trying to fix it and stay open and running but too hard and too time consuming. So PC will shut down to fix it properly.
[09:54:43] ?Dino™©?: oh ok
[09:54:49] ?Dino™©?: thx for the info
[09:55:13] ?Dino™©?: is there any alert system out there that will inform you when u can start a withdrwal and get paid
[09:55:27] ?Dino™©?: in my case hundreds of panels missing
[10:01:47] MISTER X !!: You don't have any missing panels what is happening is that all panels have been being placed starting with the oldest members 1st and working their way up to the newest members
[10:02:18] MISTER X !!: there are Literally 10's of Million's of Panels to be placed and they have been being placed manualy
[10:02:42] MISTER X !!: another reason for having to shut down PC for a bit and fix the servers once and for all
[10:03:08] MISTER X !!: when PC ordered the new super servers ? It took 6 months to get them right ?
[10:03:41] MISTER X !!: Well when PC finally got the new servers ? They were sent with the wrong damn Memory packages making them slower
[10:04:46] MISTER X !!: so it takes another 6 months to wait for the new memory packageswhich is about now or March so PC is about to get the new memory packages and fix the server system
[10:05:19] MISTER X !!: it will take time to do this and things will get back to normal it is somewhat of a mess right now but will get fixed.
[10:05:36] MISTER X !!: just keep intouch with me and I will do my best to keep you informed.
*At the end of his email he suggested me to join a new program from Frederick Mann Creator of JustBeenPaid as a solution. 



Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

Leave a reply

0 komentar for "Mister X Said Profitclicking Will Shut Down Definitely Soon"